Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A few more Opening Day pics

Some OG Lanks right there boys. I wish I had McDonalds when I was a kid. Katt Williams talks about hanging out with Shaq, thats me and these bastards. Tall-ass motherfuckers, I'm just sayin.

Some weirdo

Natalie, Stephanie, Helenie.

Here's our screenprinter Nigel, trying to shake down Rob for a cheque. Yeah, that beer didn't grow on trees bud. Oh right, you brought some, my bad.

That dude kept wanting to play me at GH. I don't really get high points, but nobody can touch my stage presence. I do high kicks and shit, seriously.

Beer, pizza, tangerines, and...
Find more photos like this on skatebook


bent Diamond wrenches.

Colin had a mother of a time with it

He actually called his mother to say Waaaannnhhhhh, my hands!!!!

He got 'er did though.

No comments: