Thursday, April 30, 2009

Powell Premiere Pics

Yo, The Powell Premiere was last week, and it indeed was a lot of "Fun". A lot of cool people showed up, and no un-cool people even bothered...so it was rad.

Heres the booty: Crispy new Powell decks.

Jon serenaded me before the video...I was stoked...We did a duet to 500 miles after.

Powell Skateboards
Here is some of the crew.

Mr. Hung is a good drummer.

Nick is really into being aggro when he performs...eff everyone!!


James and Jenna came out...Yay.

The Nach and Todd got the free boards for answering somePowell history trivia.

And Mr. Kennedy picked up a surf shred...Hang Loose bro!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the free deck,
although my name's Troy, not Todd.
I'll be in to buy some trucks for my new popsicle stick soon!