Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our buddy Mark sells us DC. He was in town to show us the Summer08 stuff. He took us out for supper last night. Here's his side of the table - him and Greg. Lame.Here's my side of the table - me and Jermaine. Hard as nails.
Trying to order, we discovered that Mark is actually possessed by the devil.
Mark is going on about a text message from a girl who wanted this and that. Whatever, it was his boss saying "No Dessert". Dick.
We got a plate of sucky mussels, they were tiny, no juice at the bottom, and covered in way too much garlic.
This is some guacamole cheese hummus grossness that these guys devoured, friggin sickos.
This is where our burgers came. The menu said "Halifax's Best Burger". It was good, but I'm not sure about the best in Halifax, I guess it was the best last night for sure.
No more pics, scroll up for good times. Yeah I know, a bit of a lame blog.

No comments: