Friday, January 12, 2007

GNARTOCKSKI

We got friggin gnarly at Martock today boyee. Me and Pete and Jermaine definitely did not hold shit back on this shred mission.

Check this shit out, nose and tail presses with a GRAB?! Mentallll!!!! I know it looks like they're doin the same insane trick, but Jermaine's regular and Pete's goofy, so, you figure that out man.


And check the air on Speezy!!! He was like Git down by that jump! and I was like What jump? and he was like Right there! and I was like Ok bud whatver and he was like WHOA, and I'm just stoked I killed the shot. So sick man.

Seriously Martock is actually doin pretty good considering they ain't a flake of snow around nowheres. It's gonna get colder than a mothertrucker in the next few days so they'll be blastin mad snow and openin up trails y'all ain't een ner seen fore. Hit it up.

1 comment:

hooked on phonics said...

You cats got some fly kit goin' on! Tell J-man that a ski-hill is no place for a leisure suit.